Gorgeous, Low-Maintenance Living!
One-level living is open and spacious with a covered back patio to relax and enjoy your yard. The chef's kitchen will delight with its butterfly island featuring a raised bar for casual dining, as well as a generous flush counter for meal preparation. A window floods the kitchen with natural light, and the dining area enjoys a wall-of-windows too. The comfortable master suite boasts a beautifully finished bathroom and walk-in closet. Bedroom 3 includes the option for a built-in desk and the 14x15 foot den can function as a bedroom, home office, or second family room.
Bed / Bath: 4 / 2
Width x Depth: 54.5 x 64 ft
Sq Ft: 2221
Stunning 2-level butterfly island in chef's kitchen will delight!
- Clever design maximizes living space without compromising the open, spacious feel
- Home ages with you via wide halls, comfortable circulation space, master shower grab-bar, and touches like a large bench in the mudroom to remove your shoes and a counter to place your bags and keys
- Energy saving features add to your comfort on a daily basis: quiet, efficient heat pump (cooling too), tankless hot water heater (you'll never run out), low-E vinyl double-pane windows, upgraded insulation...more
Kitchen, Dining, and Great Room
- Butterfly island design with a raised bar provides visual interest and seating for 3 or more
- Ample cabinets with heavy-duty glides on the deep pots & pans drawers
- Corner pantry with space for all your dry goods, appliances, and items you need easy access to
- Generous dining room with windows on two-sides leads to covered patio
- Spacious great room with room to relax by the fire, enjoy the view, or watch a movie. Optional coffered ceiling adds character and visually distinguishes the space
Master Suite and Bedrooms
- Large master with walk-in closet big enough for two
- Adjoining master bath offers luxury: soaking tub with beautifully tiled surround, two sinks with a broad expanse of counter and cabinets, walk-in shower and toilet with sliding door for privacy
- Two more bedrooms, comfortably sized (no teeny, tiny bedrooms here!), with large closets. Bedroom #3 features an optional built-in desk with bookshelves above
- Flexible front den is 14 ft x 15 ft and can evolve as your needs change: get-away room, music or excercise room, office, or guest bedroom